FWD Seasonal Reset
RESET YOUR HEALTH
Are you dragging through your days?
Waking up and already exhausted, hitting the snooze. Running around like a crazy person, eating whatever food is convenient and in front of you (especially leftovers in the office kitchen) only to find yourself ready for a nap at your desk, and full of brain fog?
You feel like your mind is running a million miles an hour with “to-do” lists, but never seem to have the energy to get shit done?
You have the best intentions of working out multiple times during the week, but that often gets de-prioritized because of working late, social events, happy hours and being too tired to do anything but watch an episode of the Housewives from the comfort of your couch.
Meal-prep always sounds like a GREAT idea, in theory and even if you make it to the grocery store and buy everything on your list, you feel overwhelmed at the thought of preparing your meals, and end up wasting half of your groceries by Thursday?
You try SO hard to have will power, but by the end of the week, you find yourself running around looking for something sweet to eat like a pregnant woman with crazy cravings...
Time to hit the "RESET" button, my love!
FWD Seasonal RESET
Nutrition for Your Mind + Body: Detox + Reset Your Health
5 Day Reset Program Starting LIVE Sunday February 23rd-Friday February 28th
Note: for all who are participating in the optional intermittent fast, we will start on Sunday February 23rd, the meal plan part of the program will start Monday February 24th)
Benefits: What’s in it for me?
- Mental Clarity
- More Energy
- Better Digestion
- Reduced Inflammation
- Healthy Weight Loss
- Ammunition to move forward and make changes in your health
- Bust through the barriers and mental blocks that keep you from making progress with your healthy habits.
- 5 day meal plan of plant-based, nutrient dense meals for breakfast, lunch + dinner that eliminates common food allergens (wheat, soy, dairy, refined grains, corn, peanuts) and processed foods
- (Optional) guided intermittent fast to kick-off the program.
- Daily coaching guidance to help keep you motivated, making progress, and on track to a healthier, happier YOU!
- My top tools for strengthening your mentality around making sustainable change, worksheets + video tools
- Facebook Community Support Group
- TWO Live Group Coaching Calls
- VIP Level includes 1 personalized coaching session (30 minutes
This program is for YOU if:
- You are struggling with: digestive issues, brain fog, bloating, fatigue, sleep, skin issues, overall energy
- You want to learn how to make simple, delicious and healthy meals that require minimal prep + maximum taste
- You need STRUCTURE, guidance, and support around making healthy changes
- You want to learn the KEYS to making healthy habits SUSTAINABLE beyond this reset
- You thrive in a group environment
- You want the option to have personalized, one on one coaching support around your goals
How do I sign up?
Enter your name, email and payment information in the fields below. You’ll receive a welcome email with instructions. You’ll receive a welcome email with instructions, the meal guide and shopping lists. Please note, I will be doing this program LIVE with you on the scheduled days, BUT- you can definitely sign up and do it on your own timeline if that works better for you!
$69.99 | STANDARD
$119 |VIP- Includes (1) 30 minute private coaching consultation
About Jamie: I’m Jamie Forward, your Nutrition + Lifestyle Coach, with a focus in mental health. I’m a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, and the Fix Your Period Apprenticeship Program. I am a firm believer that wellbeing starts with your mentality. The way you talk to yourself. What you believe to be true for your life. (Trust me, I’ve learned this the hard way after YEARS of self-sabotage, anxiety and depression).
I also believe in creating an action plan personalized to YOU that propels you forward in motion and gets you EXCITED about making healthy change.
I believe there is no one-size-fits all approach to your diet, but that there are certain ways of eating that work well for just about anyone (and that excludes processed foods, refined grains and sugar). I’m also a realist, and believe that life is truly a balancing act when it comes to feeling your best (hello margaritas with the girls or a bottle of wine and dessert for date night). Just keep it in moderation, would ya?
I also believe that movement and music are therapeutic and that exercise is a crucial part of maintaining your sanity (and your waist line).
Why I created this Reset Program: I’ve always been fascinated by the brain (I studied Psychology) and have found through research and personal practice that there are tools (both nutritional, mental and physical) that play key roles in the health of your brain and body.
I experimented with intermittent fasting for the first time in 2016, and immediately felt the benefits. Reducing sugar cravings, decreased inflammation and belly fat, and a clear-head.
It was right before the start of Spring 2016. My clients were coming to me asking for a way to kick off their health and reset for the season, so I thought it would be a great idea to develop a meal plan that would do just that. In efforts to detox your body, I’ve developed recipes that are easy to make (but never sacrifice taste) and aim at detoxing your internal organs, and your brain. They are all nutritionally balanced, and full of phytonutrients that will jumpstart your body and bring your energy back.
NEW this year I have also included mentality tools to help you kick your self-sabotaging habits and limiting beliefs to the curb. Because who needs that $#!t? Framing your mentality around making change is KEY to making it sustainable. We’ll dig beyond the surface and establish a healthy mental framework for you and your unique goals in this program. And you’ll learn some of my tools that I personally use to keep my wheels in motion for progress.
Have questions? Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to helping you reset your health, beautiful!